Monday 23 May 2011

A tribute to Parents

Hello friends...

So I am here with my first post in World ogagaism which is aiming at all round performance allowing many bloggers to post down their view and activity. The Ogagaiger Gautham  is very clever in the issue of using his blogger. Perfect notes for the related blogger to make it more realistic. So we get started with our today's discussion. " Man survives with his deeds and which all relates his/her parents who have thought and brought up". If I am successful the foremost reason would be my parents who have been skipping their food so that I am comfortable.

So in a way to thank them at this stage we can just follow the path created by them so that ship sails perfectly obeying the Captain. In other mean make them realize that you are the best part of their life and they must be proud of giving birth to you.

In a way to thank my parent I have created few video dedicating them, what have you done ??
Arise to make changes !!!

Dedicated to my Dad :




Dedicated to my Mother :



Enjoy some more stuffs from World ogagaism very soon ... Untill that Bye :)


1 comment: